Thursday, August 6, 2009

"They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel." Carl W. Buechner

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Christopher Robin to Pooh

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

"If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way."

"I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you." Colin Raye

"Love that we can not have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest."

"Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity." W. Clement Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment